Everything you need to assess the units in the SIT30816 & SIT40516 Certificate III & IV in Commercial Cookery.
Our assessment tools are developed in consultation with industry experts to ensure relevance and currency.
This product includes assessment tools for all the units required for this qualification. Assessments are ready to use and can be used as-is or can be customised to suit your RTO if required. Resources can be adapted for classroom, online or workplace delivery.
This qualification is has been developed with a clustered approach to assessment. Refer below for Topic Outline.
The following documents are included for each unit:
- Student Assessment Booklet provides students with detailed instructions regarding requirements for each assessment task and an Assessment Plan and Assessment Task Cover Sheets for each task.
- Marking Guide includes the instructions to the assessor about the assessment process, the assessment task instructions, benchmark answers and example answers and guidance to the assessor about assessing each task. It also includes the mapping of each task against all unit of competency requirements.
- Assessment Record Tool this document is filled in by the assessor for each student to record assessment decisions for each assessment task and provides decision making guidance to the assessor. It also includes a summary sheet to record final outcomes for each task and overall results for the unit.
- All documents are provided in Microsoft Word format and can be customised to suit the needs of your target group if needed.
- Licence permits use only within your RTO, without limitations on student numbers. You are not permitted to share the resources with any other entity or RTO. Read ourLicence agreementhere.
- You can add your logo and contact details to all purchased documents and make changes to the documents as necessary.
TOPICS IN THIS assessment tool
- SITHCCC005 Prepare dishes using basic methods of cookery
- SITHCCC018 Prepare food to meet special dietary requirements
- SITHCCC001 Use food preparation equipment
- SITHCCC006 Prepare appetisers and salads
- SITXFSA002 Participate in safe food handling practices
- SITHCCC019 Produce cakes, pastries and breads
- SITHPAT006 Produce desserts
- SITHKOP002 Plan and cost basic menus
- SITHKOP004 Develop menus for speical dietary requriements (imported elective)
- BSBSUS201 Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWOR203 Work Effectively with others
- SITHCCC007 Prepare stocks, sauces and soups
- SITHCCC008 Prepare vegetable, fruit, egg and farinacious dishes
- SITHCCC012 Prepare poultry dishes
- SITHCCC013 Prepare seafood dishes
- SITHCCC014 Prepare meat dishes
- SITHCCC020 Work effectively as a cook
- SITHKOP001 Clean kitchen premises and equipment
- SITXFSA001 Use hygienic practices for food safety
- SITXHRM001 Coach others in job skills
- SITXINV002 Maintain the quality of perishable items
- SITXWHS001 Participate in safe work practices
- BSBDIV501 Manage diversity in the workplace
- BSBSUS401 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- SITHKOP004 Develop menus for special dietary requirements
- SITHKOP005 Coordinate cooking operations
- SITXCOM005 Manage conflict
- SITXFIN003 Manage finacnes within a budget
- SITXHRM003 Lead and manage people
- SITXMGT001 Monitor work operations
- SITXWHS003 Implement and monitor work health and safety practices
Plus your choice of 7 electives from the following:
- SITXCCS007 Enhance customer service experiences
- BSBITU202 Create and use basic spreadsheets
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- SITHFAB002 Provide responsible service of alcohol
- SITHFAB005 Prepare and serve espresso coffee
- SITXHRM002 Roster staff
- SITHIND002 Source and use information on the hospitality industry
Need electives that aren’t listed Please contact our office on 1300 761 141 firstname.lastname@example.org discuss your needs.