Everything you need to start assessing this unit straight away.
Our assessment tools are developed in consultation with industry experts to ensure relevance and currency.Assessments are ready to use and can be used as-is or can be customised to suit your RTO if required. Resources are developed for classroom delivery.
The following units are included in this cluster:
- CHCPWK003 Apply lived experience in mental health peer work
- CHCPWK004 Work effectively in consumer mental health peer work
- CHCPWK005 Work effectively with carers as a mental health peer worker
The following documents are included in this assessment tool:
- Student Assessment Booklet provides students with detailed instructions regarding requirements for each assessment task and an Assessment Plan and Assessment Task Cover Sheets for each task.
- Marking Guide includes the instructions to the assessor about the assessment process, the assessment task instructions, benchmark answers and example answers and guidance to the assessor about assessing each task. It also includes the mapping of each task against all unit of competency requirements.
- Assessment Record Tool this document is filled in by the assessor for each student to record assessment decisions for each assessment task and provides decision making guidance to the assessor. It also includes a summary sheet to record final outcomes for each task and overall results for the unit.
- All documents are provided in Microsoft Word format and can be customised to suit the needs of your target group if needed.
- Licence permits use only within your RTO, without limitations on student numbers. You are not permitted to share the resources with any other entity or RTO. Read ourLicence agreementhere.
- You can add your logo and contact details to all purchased documents and make changes to the documents as necessary.