Resource Cluster: Trust Accounts
- CPPREP4005 Prepare to work with real estate trust accounts
- CPPREP4125 Transact in trust account
This resource is a clustered assessment tool for the following two units of competency:
To read more on the benefits of clustering in your RTO read our blog here.
Everything you need to start training and assessing this cluster in your RTO right away.
Our RTO learning and assessment resources are developed by VET experts in close consultation with industry experts to ensure relevance and to reflect current workplace expectations. Our resources are ready to use and can be used as-is or customised to suit your RTO as required. Resources can be adapted to suit any delivery model including classroom, online or workplace delivery.
The following resources are available for purchase for this cluster:
- Complete, comprehensive learner guides covering each unit of competency developed in-house by our expert instructional designers.
- Provided either in print/PDF form or in e-learning/ SCORM format so you can import the files into your own learning management system.
- Or ask us about accessing them via EduworksLMS.
- Read more about our Learner Guides here.
- A complete assessment tool for this cluster. Read more about our assessment tools here.
PowerPoints and Session Plans
- A set of session delivery materials developed in-house by our expert trainers and instructional designers so your trainers can hit the ground running.
- It can take a trainer up to more than five times the length of a session to plan and prepare for their delivery, but not with an Eduworks set of PowerPoints and Session Plans.
- These session materials include activities, are mapped to each unit in the cluster, and include eye-catching, colourful presentations that will keep your students engaged throughout their training. Your trainers will be prepared for every session without costing you a fortune. Just add your own timing to suit your delivery model.
- Read more about our PowerPoints and Session Plans here.
- A complete set of RPL assessment tools for each unit of competency in this cluster.
- Our RPL tools include evidence tasks that guide the candidate on the evidence to be provided to demonstrate their competency in the unit.
- They include observable requirements for the assessor to mark off and don’t repeat the unit like many other RPL tools on the market.
- Read more about our RPL assessment kits here.
- Assessment Tools, RPL Kits, LLN Kits and Session Plans are provided in Microsoft Word format and can be customised to suit the needs of your target group as required. You can add your logo and contact details to all purchased documents and make changes to the documents, as necessary.
- Learner Guides are provided either in locked PDF format or as an optional extra as importable files for your LMS but are not editable.
- To purchase LMS ready assessment files for either Canvas or Moodle, add the LMS e-assessment option.
These resources are linked to our simulated business, Eden Estates. The Eden Estates simulated business is used as the basis of assessment tasks, case studies and scenarios to assist RTOs in simulating a real workplace and to help students bring context to their learning.
- These resources are sold under the terms of our Licence Agreement. Read our Licence Agreement here.
- All documents are provided in Microsoft Word format and can be customised to suit the needs of your target group as required.
- You can add your logo and contact details to all purchased documents and make changes to the documents as necessary.
- The licence permits use only within the licensed RTO, without limitations on student numbers.
- You are not permitted to share the resources with any other entity or RTO.
- For use within more than one RTO, please contact us for a multi-licence quote.
Our Quality Commitment
Eduworks Resources has a strong commitment to quality. We’ll take on board feedback from clients and audits. Read more about our Quality Commitment here.