This price includes all the resources for the 1 core unit of competency in this qualification.
Our resources are developed in close consultation with industry experts to ensure relevance and currency.
This complete delivery bundle includes the Assessment Kit for the unit of competency: BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace.
Like all Eduworks Resources’ assessment tools, this assessment resource for the BSB30115 Certificate III in Business has everything you need to start assessing this qualification right away.
When you purchase these assessment resources, you will receive the assessment tools and materials required for the 12 units in this qualification. Documents are provided in Microsoft Word format. This enables your RTO to customise them to suit your students and add your branding and contact details where required.
The following documents are included for each unit:
- Student Assessment Booklet provides students with detailed instructions regarding requirements for each assessment task and includes an Assessment Plan and Assessment Task Cover Sheets for each task.
- Marking Guidewith Mapping Matrix includes the instructions to the assessor about the assessment process, includes the assessment task instructions for the student, benchmark answers and guidance to the assessor about assessing each task. It also includes the mapping of each task against all unit of competency requirements.
- Assessment Record Tool this document is filled in by the assessor for each student to document assessment decisions for each task. Observation, project and task requirement checklists are included in this document as applicable. It also includes a summary sheet to record final outcomes for each task and overall results for the unit.
- Supporting templates and documents (where applicable to the assessment task) to assist students in completing their assessment tasks.
Our assessment tools are developed in consultation with industry experts to ensure relevance and currency and they can be adapted for classroom, online or workplace delivery – you can make sure your RTO materials suit your RTO and students.
Refer to the Unit Outline tab for a list of units available for this qualification.
These resources are linked to our online simulated business, Complete Business Solutions Australia, which has its own website and complete set of policies and procedures which all students have access to. These are used as the basis of assessment tasks, case studies and scenarios to assist RTOs in simulating a real workplace and to help students bring context to their learning.
- Assessment Tools are provided in Microsoft Word format and can be customised to suit the needs of your target group as required. You can add your logo and contact details to all purchased documents and make changes to the documents, as necessary.
- These resources are sold under the terms of our Licence Agreement. Read ourLicence Agreement
- Your licence permits use only within the licensed RTO, without limitations on student numbers.
- You are not permitted to share the resources you purchase with any other entity or RTO.
- For use within more than one RTO, please contact us for a multi-licence proposal.
Our Compliance Commitment
Eduworks Resources is committed to the quality of its resources and its promises to its clients. We’ll take on board feedback from clients and respond to all audit feedback. Read more about Our Compliance Commitment here.