Like all Eduworks Resources’ assessment tools, this assessment resource for the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment has everything you need to start assessing this qualification right away.
Our assessments have helped a number of RTOs in Australia get TAE40116 on their scope.
When you purchase these assessment resources, you will receive the assessment tools and materials required for the 10 units in this qualification. Documents are provided in Microsoft Word format. This enables your RTO to customise them to suit your students and add your branding and contact details where required.
The following documents are included for each unit/cluster:
- Student Assessment Booklet provides students with detailed instructions regarding requirements for each assessment task and includes an Assessment Plan and Assessment Task Cover Sheets for each task.
- Marking Guidewith Mapping Matrix includes the instructions to the assessor about the assessment process, includes the assessment task instructions for the student, benchmark answers and guidance to the assessor about assessing each task. It also includes the mapping of each task against all unit of competency requirements.
- Assessment Record Tool this document is filled in by the assessor for each student to document assessment decisions for each task. Observation, project and task requirement checklists are included in this document as applicable. It also includes a summary sheet to record final outcomes for each task and overall results for the unit.
- Supporting templates and documents (where applicable to the assessment task) to assist students in completing their assessment tasks.
Our assessment tools are developed in consultation with industry experts to ensure relevance and currency and they can be adapted for classroom, online or workplace delivery – you can make sure your RTO materials suit your RTO and students.
This qualification has been developed with a clustered approach to assessment. Refer to the Unit & Cluster Outline tab for more information.
Note: to apply to have this qualification added to your scope of registration with ASQA, you will need to externally validate these assessments as per ASQA’s requirements for adding TAE Training Package qualifications to your scope.
- This product is sold under the terms of our Licence Agreement. Read our Licence Agreement here.
- All documents are provided in Microsoft Word format and can be customised to suit the needs of your target group as required.
- You can add your logo and contact details to all purchased documents and make changes to the documents as necessary.
- The licence permits use only within the licenced RTO, without limitations on student numbers.
- You are not permitted to share the resources with any other entity or RTO.
- For use within more than one RTO, please contact us for a multi-licence quote.
Our Compliance Commitment
Eduworks Resources is committed to quality and compliance of its resources. We’ll take on board feedback from clients and act on audits report findings on our assessment tools. Read more about Our Compliance Commitment here.
Looking for Learning Resources
We have a complete set of compliant learning resources available for this qualification. View more information here.