Save with our Bundles!
This product includes assessment tools for the core units in the following qualifications:
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability.
Unit overlap/repetition across qualifications has been accounted for in the pricing of this product.
You will receive assessments for a total of 24 core units – you only pay once for a unit, even if it is one that crosses into one or both of the other qualifications! Download our Core Unit Mapping.
Please note: Electives are not included in this product bundle.
Our resources are developed in consultation with industry experts to ensure relevance and currency. Our resources are ready to use and can be used as-is or can be customised to suit your RTO if required. Resources can be adapted for classroom, online or workplace delivery.
This bundle includes assessment tools for each qualification, including:
- Student Assessment Booklet provides students with detailed instructions regarding requirements for each assessment task and includes an Assessment Plan and Assessment Task Cover Sheets for each task.
- Marking Guide and Mapping Matrix includes the instructions to the assessor about the assessment process, includes the assessment task instructions for the student, benchmark answers and guidance to the assessor about assessing each task. It also includes the mapping of each task against all unit of competency requirements.
- Assessment Record Tool this document is filled in by the assessor for each student to document assessment decisions for each task. Observation, project and task requirement checklists are included in this document as applicable. It also includes a summary sheet to record final outcomes for each task and overall results for the unit.
- Student’s Guide to Practical Placement this document provides classroom-based students with information about the placement process and hours requirements of the course. This booklet also includes a Placement Hours Log, in which students can record their hours worked and the activities they have completed in the community services environment.
- Workplace Hours Log Book this document provides workplace-based students with information about the hours requirements of the course. This booklet also includes a Workplace Hours Log, in which students can record their hours worked and the activities they have completed in their community services environment.
- This product is sold under the terms of our Licence Agreement. Read our Licence Agreement here.
- All documents are provided in Microsoft Word format and can be customised to suit the needs of your target group as required.
- You can add your logo and contact details to all purchased documents and make changes to the documents as necessary.
- The licence permits use only within the licenced RTO, without limitations on student numbers.
- You are not permitted to share the resources with any other entity or RTO.
- For use within more than one RTO, please contact us for a multi-licence quote.
Our Compliance Commitment
Eduworks Resources is committed to quality and compliance of its resources. We’ll take on board feedback from clients and act on audits report findings on our assessment tools. Read more about Our Compliance Commitment here.