A complete set of learning and assessment resources for your RTO for the CHC30221 Certificate III in School Based Education Support – Complete Delivery Bundle
This price includes all the resources for the 15 units of competency in this qualification including the ten core units and your choice of five electives.
Our resources are developed by industry experts to ensure relevance and currency. To read more about the team behind these resources click here.
This complete delivery bundle includes, for each unit of competency or cluster:
- Learner Guides
- Assessment Tools
- PowerPoints & Session Plans
- Access to our online simulated education environment for all students and trainers
- RPL Assessment Kit
- Plus an LLN Kit for the Qualification
The following resources are included for each unit in this qualification:
- Complete, comprehensive Learner Guide that covers the unit, developed in-house by our expert instructional designers.
- Provided either in print/PDF form or in eLearning/ SCORM format so you can import the files into your own learning management system.
- Or ask us about accessing learning content via EduworksLMS.
- Mapping included.
- Read more about our Learner Guides here.
- We pride ourselves on the quality of our assessment tools and we’re known in the industry for our quality in assessment.
- A complete summative assessment tool.
- Everything you need for quality assessment.
- Mapping included.
- Read more about our assessment tools here.
Delivery Materials (PowerPoints and Session Plans)
- A set of session delivery materials developed in-house by our expert trainers and instructional designers so your trainers can hit the ground running.
- It can take a trainer up to more than five times the length of a session to plan and prepare for delivery, but not with an Eduworks set of PowerPoints and Session Plans.
- They include practical activities and eye-catching, colourful slide decks that will keep your students engaged throughout their training. Your trainers will be prepared for every session without costing you a fortune. Just add your own timing to suit your delivery model.
- Mapping included.
- Read more about our PowerPoints and Session Plans here.
- A complete set of RPL assessment tools for this unit of competency.
- Evidence tasks that guide the candidate on collecting their RPL evidence.
- Clear guidance for the assessor including observable requirements and questions with guidance.
- They don’t repeat the unit like many other RPL tools on the market.
- Read more about our RPL Kits here.
- An LLN kit designed for this qualification so you can ensure you are assessing the needs of each student prior to entry into the course. Read more about our LLN kits here.
- Our resources are developed in consultation with industry experts to ensure relevance and currency and they can be adapted for classroom, online or workplace delivery so you can make sure your RTO materials suit your RTO and students.
- Please refer to the Unit Outline tab for more information about the units in this qualification.
- Assessment Tools, RPL Kits, LLN Kits, Session Plans and Learning Activity Booklets are provided in Microsoft Word and can be customised to suit the needs of your target group as required. You can add your logo and contact details to all licenced documents and make changes to the documents within the terms of the licence agreement, as necessary.
- Learner Guides are provided either in locked PDF format or as an optional extra as importable files for your LMS but are not editable.
- To purchase LMS-ready assessment files for either Canvas or Moodle, add the LMS e-assessment option.
- These resources are sold under the terms of our Licence Agreement. Read our Licence Agreement.
- The licence permits use only within the licensed RTO, without limitations on student numbers.
- You are not permitted to share the resources with any other entity or RTO.
- For use within more than one RTO, please contact us for a multi-licence quote.
Our Compliance Commitment
Eduworks Resources is committed to the quality of its resources and its promises to its clients. We’ll take on board feedback from clients and respond to all audit feedback. Read more about Our Compliance Commitment.