A complete set of learning and assessment resources for your RTO for the CHC50120 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care – Complete Delivery Bundle.
This price includes all the resources for the fifteen units of competency in this qualification including the twelve core units and your choice of three electives.
Special price! A 30% discount if ordered and paid in full by Friday 26th February.
Our resources are developed in by industry experts to ensure relevance and currency. To read more about the team behind these resources click here.
This complete delivery bundle includes, for each unit of competency:
- Learner Guides
- Assessment Tools
- PowerPoints & Session Plans
- Access to our online simulated Early Learning Centre, Little.ly for all students and trainers
- RPL Assessment Kit
- plus the LLN Kit for the Qualification
These resources are COMING SOON and will be available after the new training package is endorsed.
**No further discounts apply
The following resources are included for each unit in this qualification:
- Complete, comprehensive learner guides covering each unit of competency developed in-house by our expert instructional designers. Provided either in print/PDF form. Read more about our learner guides here.
- A complete set of assessment tools for each unit of competency in this qualification. Read more about our assessment tools here.
PowerPoints and Session Plans
- A set of session delivery materials developed inhouse by our expert trainers and instructional designers so your trainers can hit the ground running. These session materials are eye-catching, colourful presentations that will keep your students engaged through their training and will mean your trainers are prepared for every session. All you need to do is add your own timing to suit your delivery model. Read more about our PowerPoints and session plans here.
Simulated Early Learning Centre
The resources above are linked to our online simulated Early Learning Centre, Little.ly Early Learning Centre, which has its own website and a complete set of comprehensive policies, procedures, staff profiles and centre philosophies, which all RTOs who purchase the package have access to. These are a supplementary tool for learning and assessment and are used to support assessment tasks, case studies and scenarios to assist RTOs in simulating a real workplace and to help students bring context to their learning.
- A complete set of RPL assessment tools for each unit of competency in this qualification. Read more about our RPL assessment kits here.
- An LLN kit designed for this qualification so you can ensure you are assessing the needs of each student prior to entry into the course. Read more about our LLN kits here.
- Our resources are developed in consultation with industry experts to ensure relevance and currency and they can be adapted for classroom, online or workplace delivery so you can make sure your RTO materials suit your RTO and students.
- Please refer to the Unit Outline tab for more information about the units in this qualification.
- Assessment Tools, RPL Kits, LLN Kits and Session Plans are provided in Microsoft Word format and can be customised to suit the needs of your target group as required. You can add your logo and contact details to all purchased documents and make changes to the documents, as necessary.
- Learner Guides are provided either in print/ PDF format and are not editable.
- For an optional extra fee, resources can be provided as importable files for your LMS. If you are interested in e-learning please contact us.
- These resources are sold under the terms of our Licence Agreement. Read our Licence Agreement
- Your licence permits use only within the licenced RTO, without limitations on student numbers.
- You are not permitted to share the resources you purchase with any other entity or RTO.
- For use within more than one RTO, please contact us for a multi-licence proposal.
Our Compliance Commitment
Eduworks Resources is committed to the quality of its resources and its promises to its clients. We’ll take on board feedback from clients and respond to all audit feedback. Read more about Our Compliance Commitment here.