Save with our Bundles!
This bundle includes the following resources from our massage product range:
- assessment tools
- RPL Kit
- LLN Kit
- PowerPoints and Session Plans
- Training and Assessment Strategy.
Refer to the Unit & Cluster Outline tab for more information about which units are provided as part of this bundle.
Our resources are developed in consultation with industry experts to ensure relevance and currency.Our resources are ready to use and can be used as-is or can be customised to suit your RTO if required.
assessment tools for each qualification, including:
- Student Assessment Booklet provides students with detailed instructions regarding requirements for each assessment task and includes an Assessment Plan and Assessment Task Cover Sheets for each task.
- Marking Guide and Mapping Matrix includes the instructions to the assessor about the assessment process, includes the assessment task instructions for the student, benchmark answers and guidance to the assessor about assessing each task. It also includes the mapping of each task against all unit of competency requirements.
- Assessment Record Tool this document is filled in by the assessor for each student to document assessment decisions for each task.Observation, project and task requirement checklists are included in this document as applicable. It also includes a summary sheet to record final outcomes for each task and overall results for the unit.
- Clinic Workbook this document provides students with information about the clinic hours requirements and general information working within a clinic environment. This booklet also includes a Clinic Hours Log, in which students can record their hours worked and the activities they have completed in the clinic environment.
RPL Kits for each qualification, including:
- Assessor Record guides assessors through the process of assessing RPL for each unit. Provides verbal questions to be asked with benchmarks and/or sample answers, list of evidence to be collected and what to look for, recording tools and space for recording discussions with third parties.
- Self-assessment toolincludes simple checklists for each unit to help candidates determine if they have the skills and knowledge to apply for RPL (used as the first step of the RPL process).
- Candidate Evidence Tool outlines the tasks/evidence the candidate needs to complete to demonstrate they have the skills and knowledge required of the units they are applying for (may include practical tasks, evidence to collect, questions to answer and so on).
- Third Party Report provides third party reports for each unit, to be completed by a person who has worked in a supervisory capacity to the candidate and is familiar with their abilities. They are asked toprovide feedback on the candidates skills and workplace performance to support the candidate’s RPL evidence.
An LLN Kitfor each qualification, including
- Assessor’s Guide this includes expected answers to each question in the assessment and guidance to determining ACSF levels from the answers provided.
- LLN Assessment this is the test to be completed by the student.
- Assessor’s Guide to the ACSFthis is a generic guide that can be used for all of our LLN kits. It provides information to the assessor on interpreting and using the ACSF(Australian Core Skills Framework)when assessing LLN.
Engaging PowerPoints and Session Plansfor each qualification, which include:
- learning outcomes
- summary of key learning points for the unit
- learning activities
- diagrams and pictures
- detailed trainer notes, which can be used as session plans.
Comprehensive and compliant Training and Assessment Strategy templates for each qualification. Templates include easy-to-follow instructions on how to customise the strategy for your RTO
- This product is sold under the terms of our Licence Agreement. Read ourLicence Agreementhere.
- All documents are provided in Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint format and can be customised to suit the needs of your target group as required.
- You can add your logo and contact details to all purchased documents and make changes to the documents as necessary.
- The licence permits use only within the licenced RTO, without limitations on student numbers.
- You are not permitted to share the resources with any other entity or RTO.
- For use within more than one RTO, please contact us for a multi-licence quote.
Our Compliance Commitment
Eduworks Resources is committed to quality and compliance of its resources. We’ll take on board feedback from clients and act on audits report findings on our assessment tools. Read more about Our Compliance Commitment here.