A complete set of learning and assessment resources for your RTO for the NEW CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice ALL STATES INCLUDED.
This price includes all the resources for the 18 units of competency in this qualification including the five core units and your choice of eleven electives.
Our resources are developed in close consultation with industry experts to ensure relevance and currency.
This complete delivery bundle includes, for each unit of competency:
- Learner Guides
- Assessment Tools
- PowerPoints & Session Plans
- Access to our online simulated business, CBSA for all students and trainers
- RPL Assessment Kit
- LLN Kit
PLEASE NOTE: Since the release of the Victorian Regulatory Impact Statement in August 2020 for Estate Agents, we will are currently working on development of additional units to ensure our resources meet Victorian legislative requirements.
These resources are linked to our online simulated business, Eden Estates, which has its own website that are reflected throughout the resources. These are used as the basis of assessment tasks, case studies and scenarios to assist RTOs in simulating a real workplace and to help students bring context to their learning.
The following resources are included for each unit in this qualification:
- Complete, comprehensive learner guides covering each unit of competency developed in-house by our expert instructional designers. Provided either in print/PDF form or in e-learning/ SCORM format so you can import the files into your own learning management system. Read more about our learner guides here.
- A complete set of assessment tools for each unit of competency in this qualification. Read more about our assessment tools here.
PowerPoints and Session Plans
- A set of session delivery materials developed inhouse by our expert trainers and instructional designers so your trainers can hit the ground running. These session materials are eye-catching, colourful presentations that will keep your students engaged through their training and will mean your trainers are prepared for every session. All you need to do is add your own timing to suit your delivery model. ?Read more about our PowerPoints and session plans here.
- A complete set of RPL assessment tools for each unit of competency in this qualification. Read more about our RPL assessment kits here.
- An LLN kit designed for this qualification so you can ensure you are assessing the needs of each student prior to entry into the course. Read more about our LLN kits here.
Our resources are developed in consultation with industry experts to ensure relevance and currency and they can be adapted for classroom, online or workplace delivery ? you can make sure your RTO materials suit your RTO and students.
Please refer to the Unit Outline tab for more information about the units in this qualification.?
- Assessment Tools, RPL Kits, LLN Kits and Session Plans are provided in Microsoft Word format and can be customised to suit the needs of your target group as required.? You can add your logo and contact details to all purchased documents and make changes to the documents, as necessary.
- Learner Guides are provided either in print/ PDF format or an optional extra as importable files for your LMS but are not editable.
- These resources are sold under the terms of our Licence Agreement. Read our Licence Agreement
- Your licence permits use only within the licenced RTO, without limitations on student numbers.
- You are not permitted to share the resources you purchase with any other entity or RTO.
- For use within more than one RTO, please contact us for a multi-licence proposal.
Our Compliance Commitment
Eduworks Resources is committed to the quality of its resources and its promises to its clients. We?ll take on board feedback from clients and respond to all audit feedback. Read more about Our Compliance Commitment here.