The following documents are included in the Language, Literacy and Numeracy Kit:
- Assessor’s Guide this includes expected answers to each question in the assessment and also provides a guide to determining ACSF levels from the answers provided.
- LLN Assessment this is the test to be completed by the student.
- Assessor’s Guide to the ACSF, this is a generic guide that can be used for all of our LLN kits. It provides information to the assessor on interpreting and using the ACSF (Australian Core Skills Framework) when assessing LLN.
- This product is sold under the terms of our Licence Agreement. Read our Licence Agreement here.
- All documents are provided in Microsoft Word format and can be customised to suit the needs of your target group as required.
- You can add your logo and contact details to all purchased documents and make changes to the documents as necessary.
- The licence permits use only within the licenced RTO, without limitations on student numbers.
- You are not permitted to share the resources with any other entity or RTO.
- For use within more than one RTO, please contact us for a multi-licence quote.
Our Compliance Commitment
Eduworks Resources is committed to quality and compliance of its resources. We’ll take on board feedback from clients and act on audits report findings on our assessment tools. Read more about Our Compliance Commitment here.