This price includes all the resources for this unit of competency. Our resources are developed in close consultation with industry experts to ensure relevance and currency.
All RTOs are required to offer their students Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL), and our RPL kits will make your RPL process a breeze.
We have designed our RPL assessment tools to be candidate and assessor friendly, so they ease the burden of RPL on all parties. Our RPL assessment tools ensure your RPL process is valid and that candidates are assessed against all unit requirements.
Our RPL kits include:
- Checklists for each unit so the candidate can self-assess to see if RPL is a suitable option.
- Structured RPL tasks and evidence requirements that the candidate must provide.
- Checklists for the assessor to mark each task or evidence requirement with guidance on expected answers all mapped to the unit.
- Observation checklists where required for the assessor to use when observing practical skills.
- Verbal questions for the assessor to ask the candidate.
- Third party reports for units (as applicable) so a supervisor of the candidate can confirm the candidate’s workplace skills.
For each unit, you will receive the following:
- Candidate Tool which includes simple checklists to help determine if a candidate has the skills and knowledge to apply for RPL. This is used as the first step of the RPL process. Also includes the tasks/evidence the candidate needs to provide to demonstrate competency. May include practical tasks, guidance on specific evidence to collect, questions to answer etc.
- RPL Assessor Record Tool guides assessors through assessment of each unit. Provides checklists for each evidence task with minimum levels of performance, verbal questions to be asked with benchmarks and/or sample answers. Observation checklists, if required for the unit, are also included. Each evidence task is mapped to unit requirements.
Note: Our RPL kits are designed to be used to assess the prior skills and knowledge of an individual, gained through prior work and life experience. If you intend to assess your candidates through an assessment-only pathway through structured tasks (rather than recognising existing skills, knowledge, and experience), we recommend purchasing our standard assessment tools.
Our Quality Commitment
Eduworks Resources has a strong commitment to quality. We’ll take on board feedback from clients and audits. Read more about our Quality Commitment here.
- All documents are provided in Microsoft Word format and can be customised to suit the needs of your target group if needed.
- licence permits use only within your RTO, without limitations on student numbers. You are not permitted to share the resources with any other entity or RTO. Read our licence agreement here.
- You can add your logo to all purchased documents and change up to 10% as needed.