Like all Eduworks Resources’ assessments, this Learning and assessment tool for 22255VIC Certificate III in EAL (Further Study)has everything you need to start training and assessing this qualification right away.
When you purchase this product, you will receive the learning and assessment tools and materials required for the 9 units in this qualification. Documents are provided in Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint format. This enables your RTO to customise them to suit your students and add your branding and contact details where required.
The following documents are included:
- Trainer and Assessor Guidethis document includes a suggested schedule for delivery of each unit, instructions to the assessor about the assessment process, assessment task instructions, benchmark answers, example answers and guidance to the assessor about assessing each task. Also includes complete mapping of each task against all unit of competency requirements.
- Learner Booklet this includes an assessment plan, key learning points for each unit of competency and provides students with detailed instructions regarding requirements for each assessment task.
- Assessment Record Tool this document is filled in by the assessor for each student to record assessment decisions for each assessment task and provides decision-making guidance to the assessor. It also includes a summary sheet to record final outcomes for each task and overall results for each unit.
- PowerPoints detailed, colourful and engaging PowerPoint presentations to be used to direct learning. Slides complement the Learner Booklet and the Trainer and Assessor Guide. Includes detailed notes to the assessor that can be used as a session plan once timings are added, learning outcomes, learning activities diagrams and pictures.
Our assessment tools are developed in consultation with industry experts to ensure relevance and currency and they can be adapted for classroom, online or workplace delivery-you can make sure your RTO materials suit your RTO and students.
Refer to the Unit Outline tab for the list of units available for this qualification.
- This product is sold under the terms of our Licence Agreement. Read ourLicence Agreementhere.
- All documents are provided in Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint format and can be customised to suit the needs of your target group as required.
- You can add your logo and contact details to all purchased documents and make changes to the documents as necessary.
- The licence permits use only within the licenced RTO, without limitations on student numbers.
- You are not permitted to share the resources with any other entity or RTO.
- For use within more than one RTO, please contact us for a multi-licence quote.
Our Compliance Commitment
Eduworks Resources is committed to quality and compliance of its resources. We’ll take on board feedback from clients and act on audits report findings on our assessment tools. Read more about Our Compliance Commitment here.