Looking to deliver the new 2016 qualification from the TAE Training Package? We have everything you need to get it on your scope and start delivering straight away.
This product includes learning and assessment tools for all the units required for this qualification.
The following documents are included for each unit/cluster:
- Learner Guide: this document provides students with all learning content, learning activities, self-check questions and discussion questions.
- Student Assessment Booklet: provides students with detailed instructions regarding requirements for each assessment task and includes an Assessment Plan and Assessment Task Cover Sheets for each task.
- Marking Guide with Mapping Matrix: includes the instructions to the assessor about the assessment process, includes the assessment task instructions for the student, benchmark answers and guidance to the assessor about assessing each task. It also includes the mapping of each task against all unit of competency requirements.
- Assessment Record Tool: this document is filled in by the assessor for each student to document assessment decisions for each task. Observation, project and task requirement checklists are included in this document as applicable. It also includes a summary sheet to record final outcomes for each task and overall results for the unit.
- Supporting templates and documents: (where applicable to the assessment task) to assist students in completing their assessment tasks.
Our assessment tools are developed in consultation with industry experts to ensure relevance and currency and they can be adapted for classroom, online or workplace delivery – you can make sure your RTO materials suit your RTO and students.
This qualification has been developed with a clustered approach to learning and assessment. Refer to the Unit & Cluster Outline tab for more information.
Note: to apply to have this qualification added to your scope of registration with ASQA, you will need to externally validate these assessments as per ASQA’s requirements for adding TAE Training Package qualifications to your scope.
- This product is sold under the terms of our Licence Agreement. Read our Licence Agreement here.
- All documents are provided in Microsoft Word format and can be customised to suit the needs of your target group as required.
- You can add your logo and contact details to all purchased documents and make changes to the documents as necessary.
- The licence permits use only within the licensed RTO, without limitations on student numbers.
- You are not permitted to share the resources with any other entity or RTO.
- For use within more than one RTO, please contact us for a multi-license quote.
Our Compliance Commitment
Eduworks Resources has a strong commitment to quality. We’ll take on board feedback from clients and audits. Read more about Our Compliance Commitment here.