Detailed session materials to support the classroom delivery of CHC43515 Certificate IV in Mental Health Peer Work.
You will get detailed, colourful and engaging Microsoft PowerPoint presentations that can be used during class and given to students as handouts. The presentation includes detailed notes for the trainer in the slide notes section and accompanying session plans are also provided.
Just add your timing to suit your delivery model!
This product will be provided to you as editable Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word files, and they can be customised to suit the needs of your target group if needed. You are also permitted to add your logo.
- This product is sold under the terms of our Licence Agreement. Read ourLicence Agreementhere.
- Files are provided in Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word format and can be customised to suit the needs of your target group as required.
- You can add your logo and contact details to all purchased documents and make changes to the documents as necessary.
- The licence permits use only within the licenced RTO, without limitations on student numbers.
- You are not permitted to share the resources with any other entity or RTO.
- For use within more than one RTO, please contact us for a multi-licence quote.