Detailed session materials to support the classroom delivery of BSB52415 Diploma of Marketing and Communication.
You will get detailed, colourful and engaging Microsoft PowerPoint slide decks that can be used during class and given to students as handouts. The presentation includes notes for the trainer in the slide notes section that can be used as a session plan.
This presentation includes:
- learning outcomes
- summary of key learning points for the unit
- learning activities
- diagrams and pictures
- detailed trainer notes
Just add your timing to the slide notes section to suit your delivery model.
Informative and engaging to help your students get the most out of their time in class.
This product will be provided to you in an editable Microsoft PowerPoint format and can be customised to suit the needs of your target group if needed. You are also permitted to add your logo.
These presentations reference the following textbooks:
- Cole, K 2016, Management Theory and Practice6e,Cengage Learning.
- Pride, WM, Ferrell, OC, Lukas, B, Schembri, S & Niininen, O 2014, Marketing Principles2e,Cengage Learning.
- Lamb, CW, Hair, JF & McDaniel, C 2015, MKTG10e,Cengage Learning.
- Hartley, S 2008, Project Management2e,Pearson Education Australia.
- Clarke, E, Wilson, Y & Wilson M 2013, Accounting: An Introduction to Principles and Practice8e,Cengage Learning.
- This product is sold under the terms of our Licence Agreement. Read ourLicence Agreementhere.
- Files are provided in Microsoft PowerPoint format and can be customised to suit the needs of your target group as required.
- You can add your logo and contact details to all purchased documents and make changes to the documents as necessary.
- The licence permits use only within the licenced RTO, without limitations on student numbers.
- You are not permitted to share the resources with any other entity or RTO.
- For use within more than one RTO, please contact us for a multi-licence quote.
Our Compliance Commitment
Eduworks Resources is committed to quality and compliance of its resources. We’ll take on board feedback from clients and act on audits report findings on our assessment tools. Read more about Our Compliance Commitment here.