This price includes all the resources for the 1 core unit of competency in this qualification.
Our resources are developed in close consultation with industry experts to ensure relevance and currency.
This complete delivery bundle includes the RPL Kit for the unit of competency: BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace.
All RTOs are required to offer their students Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL), and our RPL kits will make your RPL process a breeze.
We have designed our RPL assessment tools to be candidate and assessor friendly so they ease the burden of RPL on all parties. Our RPL assessment tools ensure your RPL process is valid and that candidates are assessed against all unit requirements.
We dont repeat the unit in our RPL kits!
Our RPL kits include:
- Checklists for each unit so the candidate can self-assess to see if RPL is a suitable option.
- Structured RPL tasks and evidence requirements that the candidate must provide.
- Checklists for the assessor to mark each task or evidence requirement with guidance on expected answers all mapped to the unit.
- Observation checklists where required for the assessor to use when observing practical skills.
- Verbal questions for the assessor to ask the candidate.
- Third party reports for units (as applicable) so a supervisor of the candidate can confirm the candidates workplace skills.
For each unit included in this qualification, you will receive the following:
- Candidate Tools includes simple checklists for each unit to help determine if a candidate has the skills and knowledge to apply for RPL used as the first step of the RPL process. Also includes the tasks/evidence the candidate needs to provide to demonstrate competency. May include practical tasks, guidance on specific evidence to collect, questions to answer and so on.
- RPL Assessor Record Tool guides assessors through assessment of each unit. Provides checklists for each evidence task with minimum levels of performance, verbal questions to be asked with benchmarks and/or sample answers. Observation checklists, if required for the unit, are also included. Each evidence task is mapped to unit requirements.
- Third Party Kit includes third party reports for each unit, to be completed by someone who has worked in a supervisory capacity to the candidate and is familiar with their abilities. They are asked to provide feedback on the candidates skills and workplace performance to support the RPL evidence.
When you buy this RPL kit, you will receive the RPL documents required for the 12 units in this qualification. Your choice of electives is provided on the Unit Outline tab.
Note: Our RPL kits are designed to be used to assess the prior skills and knowledge of an individual, gained through prior work and life experience. If you intend to assess your candidates through an assessment-only pathway through structured tasks (rather than recognising existing skills, knowledge and experience), we recommend purchasing our standard assessment tools.
These resources are linked to our online simulated business, Complete Business Solutions Australia, which has its own website and complete set of policies and procedures which all students have access to. These are used as the basis of assessment tasks, case studies and scenarios to assist RTOs in simulating a real workplace and to help students bring context to their learning.
- RPL Kits are provided in Microsoft Word format and can be customised to suit the needs of your target group as required. You can add your logo and contact details to all purchased documents and make changes to the documents, as necessary.
- These resources are sold under the terms of our Licence Agreement. Read ourLicence Agreement
- Your licence permits use only within the licensed RTO, without limitations on student numbers.
- You are not permitted to share the resources you purchase with any other entity or RTO.
- For use within more than one RTO, please contact us for a multi-licence proposal.
Our Compliance Commitment
Eduworks Resources is committed to the quality of its resources and its promises to its clients. We’ll take on board feedback from clients and respond to all audit feedback. Read more about Our Compliance Commitment here.