Everything you need to start assessing this unit straight away.
These assessment tools have been developed in consultation with industry experts to ensure relevance and currency.Assessments are ready to use and can be used as-is or can be customised to suit your RTO if required. Resources can be adapted for classroom, online or workplace delivery.
Note: This product is sold by Eduworks Resources on behalf of another resource developer.Format/appearance of these materials, and the documents provided as part of this product may differ to those provided by Eduworks Resources.
The following documents are included in this assessment tool:
- Student Assessment Tasks provides students with detailed instructions regarding requirements for each assessment task.
- Assessor Marking Guide and Mapping Matrix includes the instructions to the assessor about the assessment process, includes the assessment task instructions for the student, benchmark answers and guidance to the assessor about assessing each task. It also includes the mapping of each task against all unit of competency requirements.
- Supporting assessor resources to assist with marking these may include documentation such as filled-out templates for the assessor to use as guidance to tasks where students are required to fill out templates or forms as part of their assessments.
- This product is sold under the terms of our Licence Agreement. Read ourLicence Agreementhere.
- All documents are provided in Microsoft Word format and can be customised to suit the needs of your target group as required.
- You can add your logo and contact details to all purchased documents and make changes to the documents as necessary.
- The licence permits use only within the licenced RTO, without limitations on student numbers.
- You are not permitted to share the resources with any other entity or RTO.
- For use within more than one RTO, please contact us for a multi-licence quote.
Our Compliance Commitment
Eduworks Resources is committed to quality and compliance of its resources. We’ll take on board feedback from clients and act on audits report findings on our assessment tools. Read more about Our Compliance Commitment here.