RTO Learning and Assessment Resources Available Now
Everything you need to start training and assessing BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships in your RTO right away.
Our RTO resources are developed by VET experts in close consultation with industry experts to ensure they reflect current industry practices and modern instructional design principles. Our resources are ready to use and can be used as-is or customised to suit your RTO as required. Resources are written to suit any delivery model including classroom, online or workplace delivery.
The base price includes the Assessment Tools only for this unit.
Choose one of our Complete Delivery Bundles above and save today or Build Your Own Bundle.
The following resources are available for purchase under licence for this unit:
- We pride ourselves on the quality of our assessment tools and we’re known in the industry for our quality in assessment.
- A complete summative assessment tool.
- Everything you need for quality assessment.
- Mapping included.
- Read more about our assessment tools here.
- Complete, comprehensive Learner Guide that covers the unit, developed in-house by our expert instructional designers.
- Provided either in print/PDF form or in eLearning/ SCORM format so you can import the files into your own learning management system.
- Or ask us about accessing learning content via EduworksLMS.
- Mapping included.
- Read more about our Learner Guides here.
PowerPoints and Session Plans
- A set of session delivery materials developed in-house by our expert trainers and instructional designers so your trainers can hit the ground running.
- It can take a trainer up to more than five times the length of a session to plan and prepare for delivery, but not with an Eduworks set of PowerPoints and Session Plans.
- They include practical activities and include eye-catching, colourful slide decks that will keep your students engaged throughout their training. Your trainers will be prepared for every session without costing you a fortune. Just add your own timing to suit your delivery model.
- Mapping included.
- Read more about our PowerPoints and Session Plans here.
- A complete set of RPL assessment tools for this unit of competency.
- Evidence tasks that guide the candidate on collecting their RPL evidence.
- Clear guidance for the assessor including observable requirements and questions with guidance.
- They don’t repeat the unit like many other RPL tools on the market.
- Read more about our RPL Kits here.
- Assessment Tools, RPL Kits, LLN Kits, Session Plans and Learning Activity Booklets are provided in Microsoft Word and can be customised to suit the needs of your target group as required. You can add your logo and contact details to all licenced documents and make changes to the documents within the terms of the licence agreement, as necessary.
- Learner Guides are provided either in locked PDF format or as an optional extra as importable files for your LMS but are not editable.
- To purchase LMS-ready assessment files for either Canvas or Moodle, add the LMS e-assessment option.
These resources are linked to our online simulated business, Complete Business Solutions Australia, which has its own website and complete set of policies and procedures. The CBSA documents are used as the basis of assessment tasks, case studies and scenarios to assist RTOs in simulating a real workplace and to help students bring context to their learning.
Individual unit purchases are provided with a log in for staff and students to access the complete set of policies, procedures, forms and templates (valued at over $2,000!).
- These resources are sold under the terms of our Licence Agreement. Read our Licence Agreement.
- The licence permits use only within the licensed RTO, without limitations on student numbers.
- You are not permitted to share the resources with any other entity or RTO.
- For use within more than one RTO, please contact us for a multi-licence quote.
Our Compliance Commitment
Eduworks Resources is committed to the quality of its resources and its promises to its clients. We’ll take on board feedback from clients and respond to all audit feedback. Read more about Our Compliance Commitment.