All RTOs are required to offer their learners assessment via a Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) pathway, and our RPL kits will make your RPL process a breeze – for your assessors and candidates.
An RPL process should provide the candidate with a streamlined assessment process to recognise their previous skills, knowledge and experience. Don’t just give RPL candidates the standard assessment tasks – this is not a flexible or fair process.
Our RPL kits are designed to provide all parties involved in the RPL process with a streamlined assessment process.
Our RPL kits provide:
- A self-assessment process for the candidate to identify if RPL is suitable for them.
- Evidence tasks that provide guidance on the evidence the candidate must provide to demonstrate competency.
- Assessment and observation checklists for the assessor to use to assess the evidence tasks, including verbal questions where required.
- Third-party reports for a third-party supervisor to use to confirm workplace skills (where required).
- Documented guidance for all parties involved in the RPL process.
Most other RPL Kits on the market just copy the unit requirements into a template for you. Our RPL kits are designed around the unit by our internal assessment designers to best identify the evidence an experienced candidate need to demonstrate competency.
We have designed our RPL assessment tools to be candidate and assessor friendly so they ease the burden of RPL on all parties.
You will receive the following:
- An RPL Candidate Kit which includes simple checklists for each unit to help determine if a candidate has the skills and knowledge to apply for RPL – the first step of the RPL process. Also includes the tasks/evidence the candidate needs to provide to demonstrate competency. May include practical tasks, guidance on specific evidence to collect, questions to answer and so on. This kit now also includes any Third Party Reports the candidate may need to provide for each unit.
- RPL Assessor Record Tool which guides assessors through assessment of each unit. Provides checklists for each evidence task with minimum levels of performance, verbal questions to be asked with benchmarks and/or sample answers. Observation checklists, if required for the unit, are also included. Each evidence task is mapped to unit requirements.
When you buy this RPL kit, you will receive the RPL documents required for the 8 elective units in this qualification. Your choice of electives is provided on the Unit Outline tab.
Note: Our RPL kits are designed to be used to assess the prior skills and knowledge of an individual, gained through prior work and life experience. If you intend to assess your candidates through an assessment-only pathway through structured tasks (rather than recognising existing skills, knowledge and experience), we recommend purchasing our standard assessment tools.
- These resources are sold under the terms of our Licence Agreement. Read our Licence Agreement.
- The licence permits use only within the licensed RTO, without limitations on student numbers.
- You are not permitted to share the resources with any other entity or RTO.
- For use within more than one RTO, please contact us for a multi-licence quote.