Online learning is reshaping the VET sector! 🖥️
While offering your courses online or in a blended mode offers many advantages for your RTO and your students, it also brings compliance challenges. As the demand for online delivery skyrockets, how do we ensure practical assessments meet the Standards? From video role-plays to workplace observations, let’s take a look at our top 5 tips for conducting assessments online.
1. Leverage Technology
2. Clear Guidelines
- What needs to be seen and heard in the video (e.g. is it OK for the student to be taking a selfie or do they need to make sure someone else is videoing at least 3 metres back from them so you can see the environment)
- What conditions must the video be created in – if it’s a Workplace video, is after hours OK, or does it need to be during work hours, while dealing with customers etc..
- What permission must be granted for others to appear in videos?
3. Confidentiality & Consent
4. Diverse Assessment Methods
5. Training & Support
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN
Request a Free sampleFill in the form below or feel free to call our office on 1300 761 141.We are thrilled to share some exciting news with you! Eduworks recently took home four prestigious diamond awards at the 2023 LearnX Awards, recognising our excellence in...
Request a Free sample Fill in the form below or feel free to call our office on 1300 761 141. We’ve been supporting a lot of RTOs lately with completing their assessment validation. As RTO consultants and RTO experts, we've conducted literally hundreds of validation...
Request a Free sampleFill in the form below or feel free to call our office on 1300 761 141.1. Lack of Creativity AI is good at generating content based on pre-existing data and rules, but it lacks the creativity and intuition of human developers. Developing learning...