This product includes learning and assessment tools for the 8 units in this qualification.
The following documents are included:
- Learner Guide this document provides students with all learning and assessment content. Learners Guides are bright, engaging and fun to use.
- Marking Guide includes the instructions to the assessor about the assessment process, includes the assessment task instructions for the student, benchmark answers and guidance to the assessor about assessing each task. It also includes the mapping of each task against all unit of competency requirements and assessment record checklists to be filled in by the assessor to document assessment decisions for each task. Observation, project and task requirement checklists are included in this document as applicable. It also includes a summary sheet to record final outcomes for each task and overall results for the unit.
- PowerPoints and Session Plans a set of session delivery materials developed in-house by our expert trainers and instructional designers so your trainers can hit the ground running. These session materials are eye-catching, colourful presentations that will keep your students engaged through their training and will mean your trainers are prepared for every session. All you need to do is add your own timing to suit your delivery model. Read more about our PowerPoints and session plans here.
Our assessment tools are developed in consultation with industry experts to ensure relevance and currency and they can be adapted for classroom, online or workplace delivery-you can make sure your RTO materials suit your RTO and students.
Refer to the Unit Outline tab for the list of units available for this qualification.
- This product is sold under the terms of our Licence Agreement. Read our Licence Agreement.
- All documents are provided in Microsoft Word format and can be customised to suit the needs of your target group as required.
- You can add your logo and contact details to all purchased documents and make changes to the documents as necessary.
- The licence permits use only within the licenced RTO, without limitations on student numbers.
- You are not permitted to share the resources with any other entity or RTO.
- For use within more than one RTO, please contact us for a multi-licence quote.
Our Compliance Commitment
Eduworks Resources is committed to the quality of its resources and its promises to its clients. We’ll take on board feedback from clients and respond to all audit feedback. Read more about Our Compliance Commitment.