Assessment tool Cluster: CPPREP4002 & CPPREP4003 Legal and Ethical Practice in Real Estate
This resource is a clustered assessment tool for the following two units of competency:
CPPREP4002 Access and interpret ethical practice in real estate
CPPREP4003 Access and interpret legislation in real estate
Everything you need to start assessing these units straight away in a holistic integrated approach.
Our assessment tools are developed in consultation with industry experts to ensure relevance and currency. Our assessment tools are ready to use and can be used as-is or can be customised to suit your RTO if required. Resources can be adapted for classroom, online or workplace delivery.
The following documents are included in this assessment tool:
- Student Assessment Booklet provides students with detailed instructions regarding requirements for each assessment task and includes an Assessment Plan and Assessment Task Cover Sheets for each task.
- Marking Guide and Mapping Matrix includes the instructions to the assessor about the assessment process, includes the assessment task instructions for the student, benchmark answers and guidance to the assessor about assessing each task. It also includes the mapping of each task against all unit of competency requirements.
- Assessment Record Tool this document is filled in by the assessor for each student to document assessment decisions for each task. Observation, project and task requirement checklists are included in this document as applicable. It also includes a summary sheet to record final outcomes for each task and overall results for the unit.
These resources are linked to our online simulated business, Complete Business Solutions Australia, which has its own website and complete set of policies and procedures which all students have access to. These are used as the basis of assessment tasks, case studies and scenarios to assist RTOs in simulating a real workplace and to help students bring context to their learning.
- Assessment Tools, RPL Kits, LLN Kits and Session Plans are provided in Microsoft Word format and can be customised to suit the needs of your target group as required. You can add your logo and contact details to all purchased documents and make changes to the documents, as necessary.
- Learner Guides are provided either in print/ PDF format or an optional extra as importable files for your LMS but are not editable.
- These resources are sold under the terms of our Licence Agreement. Read our Licence Agreement
- Your licence permits use only within the licensed RTO, without limitations on student numbers.
- You are not permitted to share the resources you purchase with any other entity or RTO.
- For use within more than one RTO, please contact us for a multi-licence proposal.
Our Compliance Commitment
Eduworks Resources is committed to the quality of its resources and its promises to its clients. We’ll take on board feedback from clients and respond to all audit feedback. Read more about Our Compliance Commitment here.